Saturday, June 9, 2012

BEFORE EVER AFTER

Immortality. What If's. LOVE. Tragedy. Beginnings. Happy Endings. FOREVER.




Before reading the book I thought all along that it is a novel about things a person should learn BEFORE getting married or a novel that starts with Before Ever After and ends with And They Live Happily Ever After, but I was wrong. Its a fairy tale that you wish would have or would have not happened to you. Its a story that talks about travel, history, immortality, and never ending love.

By reading this book it made  me think how wonderful and mysterious Europe was and that even in a story I imagined myself as Shelley and that my husband is Max, and how we wandered around Europe and uncovered the mysteries lying beneath it and how we made our own fairy tale. After reading and after I closed the book, I was HEARTBROKEN. I could not believe that because of love and longing a person would take her own life just to be with him. An example of a modern Romeo and Juliet.

This story made me realized that LOVE ENDURES FOREVER. And it taught me well to cherish every moment that I have with the one I love. It taught me how to love chickens and eggs and enjoy every breakfast with my husband.

Reading this book made me love my husband more. Although we can't be like Max who's an immortal, we can be like his character that has a love for Shelley that lasts a lifetime.

Read the book and fall in love with its characters, Europe and eggs.


XoXo,


Chiradee May

No comments:

Post a Comment