Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Billboard

My husband joined the Revicon Max Rings for Pics Promo on Facebook in which the husband will show the picture of your Wedding Rings and a picture of both of you wearing it, you must then add a caption showing how much do you love your wife and then tag the word "I LOVE MY WIFE VERY MAX".

Here is my husbands entry:



"Write your name across my heart, I want the world to know that I am yours forever and I will wear it like a shining star, write your name across my heart." 


Pamanhikan Date: May 28, 2011 - my wife's birthday
Wedding Date: October 15, 2011- my birthday



I Love My Wife Very Max that I would marry her all over again!
I Love You So Much Palangga Chiradee May Peralta Marquez!


He joined last November 23, 2011 and won December 3,2011. We were notified by that date and they informed us that we will have a photo shoot in General Santos City, East Asia Royale Hotel. Last December 13, 2011 we went to GenSan, had a photo shoot and they said that it will be published on a Led Billboard along Edsa Bonifacio, C5, Guadalupe and Eastwood. What a Surprise!

Here is the final output;


The Scheduling of airing is as follows:

Edsa Boni: 5-7pm, Eastwood 6-9pm, Guadalupe 6-9pm, C5 Libis 6-10pm.

Thank you to Revicon Max for this opportunity and for choosing us as your winners.
Thank you to my husband for a wonderful Christmas gift, he made my dream of having a billboard in Edsa come true. Looking forward for the Boracay trip on February (one of our price also).

I LOVE MY HUSBAND VERY MAX!!!

XOXO,
Chiradee May

No comments:

Post a Comment