Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome To My Life

It's been such a long time since my sister started hounding me to start my own blog. See, she has been maintaining quite a few blogs for many years already and I own not even a single one. One of which is the just recently hailed as Philippine Blog Awards Best Lifestyle Blog Finalist for Luzon, A Day In The Life Of This Miss. I always gave her excuses and never got to start one.

After her relentless prodding and her encouragement and my personal desire to document my married life, I am starting this blog.

Please join me as I chronicle my life as I live it with my husband, my family, my friends, and you my dear future readers...

Getting dolled up for my wedding day. One of the rare occasions where I have to wear some make-up. 

My Monique Lhuillier design-inspired wedding gown...

My hubby and I



XOXO,
Chiradee May

No comments:

Post a Comment